It is Blue Sky’s aim to provide the best possible care for every child who spends time with us. The nursery is bright and cheerful, and the staff are dedicated to ensuring that each child settles well so they can enjoy their time with us.
We strongly believe in working in partnership with parents, in order to achieve this, we do our best to share information about their child’s day, what they have enjoyed and achieved.
We are now proud to offer parents totally flexible childcare. We can arrange your child’s care with us around your needs to help make life a little less complicated for you, these sessions can be set weekly or as flexible as you want.
Our Aims and Values
- To offer the highest quality of care to children of all ages
- To treat every child as an individual and every family as unique
- To provide flexible, quality care that enhances your child’s development and allows them to learn at their own pace
- To identify and respond appropriately to each child’s individual needs
- To provide a safe, nurturing and engaging environment for all children
- To support parents through mutual respect and understanding
- To help children learn independently with the freedom to explore their natural curiosity
- To provide a nurturing and unique childcare experience that will help them later transition to ‘big school’ with ease
Learn More About Blue Sky
Food at Blue Sky
Facilities at Blue Sky
Facilities at Blue Sky
We have a team that we believe is second to none, who possess a wide range of qualifications and experiences in supporting children with special needs, whether those needs are educational, behavioural or dietary.
We have had many children who didn’t speak English as a first language, who had physical disabilities or who needed support with their development in a particular area, whom we have watched blossom into happy, self- confident young people during their time with us.
We are always more than happy to work alongside parents and other outside agencies in order to put the individual child’s needs first.
We have worked closely with agencies such as Banardos, Portage and the Children’s Center and always welcome any help or advice we can get from other professionals.
Care and Education
This information is then used to come up with exciting ideas for activities the children can take part in to move onto the next step of their learning journey.
At Blue Sky we take lots of photos of the children which can go onto our Facebook page, permissions allowing, so if you have a free five minutes you can browse our page and catch up with what activities your child may be involved in. We also use these photographs to track your child’s progress and development and helping us to determine their ‘next steps’.
Find Out What our Parents Say
What Our Parents Say
Leave Your Feedback
For more information on our Health and Safety Policy, to view our Operational Guide, or for guidance on Funding, click on the buttons below.